We bring the right people together to bring new growth to CSIS
Current Job Openings with CSIS
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Hold a Minimum B.Sc. (Pharmacy)
Candidates must be registered or entitled to register with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland and/or The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
A postgraduate Diploma/MSc in Clinical Pharmacy or higher is desirable but not essential.
- Candidate must have gained a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in Hospital Pharmacy/Community Pharmacy.
- Candidate will ideally have a good understanding of Pharmacy within both the NHS and HSE healthcare systems.
- A thorough understanding of current IT systems being applied within Pharmacy both the NHS and HSE is desirable.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate methodical and accurately work practices.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills as well as being a team player.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of inappropriate prescribing and the StoppStart Criteria.
- Candidates should demonstrate strong commercial acumen as well as strong clinical knowledge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Take responsibility for the Research and Development assigned to him/her associated with existing and new company products .
- Guide and direct all employees on clinical matters.
- Undertake the writing of all relevant policy and procedures pertinent to the position.
- Liaising with and presenting to clinicians on commercial propositions relating to company products
- A good work ethic, with a proactive & adaptable attitude to your work is essential
- Travel to Mainland Europe and the US when required
- BSC in Computer Eng or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Be involved in the complete software development life cycle including; requirements analysis, design, construction and testing
- Carry out advanced design and programming tasks using Java as your primary language
- Experience working in a high-paced agile continuous deployment environment
- Actively participation in Scrum, communicate information clearly and concisely, sharing an appropriate level of detail and using the appropriate communication methods.
- Provide specific areas of expertise within development teams responsible for producing new products and supporting existing ones.
- Develop and maintain high quality secure client/server applications in a Windows/Unix environment.
- Mentoring and assisting other team members.
- Build collaborative customer relationships by providing valuable expertise to customers beyond their expectations.
- Assist in maintaining high quality standards by following and improving on existing processes and procedures.
- 3+ years in experience of delivering enterprise applications using Java
- Proven track record in design and development of new products/components utilising Agile Methodologies.
- Have the willingness to take component design and progress it through to development, testing, validation, documentation and delivery.
- Should be highly analytical and technologically minded, with strong problem-solving skills and willing to work as part of a team.
- Develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems.
- Gathering and documenting user requirements, analysing data and conducting unit, system, performance and quality assurance testing.
- An innovative, creative and flexible personality.
- Extensive experience in JEE environment and Web Services
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL/NOSQL.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Familiarity with Java annotations and dependency injection.
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs (XML, JSON, etc)
- Knowledge of XSLT is beneficial but not essential
- Familiarity with UNIX commands and scripting
- Experience with build and automation tools e.g. Maven, ANT etc
- Familiarity with CI processes and tools, JIRA, Bamboo, Fisheye etc.
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 and ISO 13485 standards would be beneficial.
Front End Developer
Currently seeking a creative Front End and UI developer to collaborate in designing, creating and implementing our next generation of analytical tools. The successful candidate will work as part of the Front-End team to deliver a high-quality scalable reporting interface for our medical device software. They will demonstrate the ability to work to a high standard in an agile team, demonstrate the ability to create innovative solutions independently and have an interest in improving the company’s software offerings and development environments.
A background in the healthcare/medical industry is desirable but not essential.
Required Qualification:BSC in Computer Eng or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ensure that the application works efficiently and effectively across browsers and devices.
- Deliver high quality solutions by ensuring that appropriate processes are followed and peer reviews are carried out.
- Be involved in the complete software development life cycle including; requirements analysis, design development and testing.
- Provide specific areas of expertise within development teams responsible for producing new products, supporting existing ones, building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Communicate information clearly and concisely, sharing an appropriate level of detail and using the appropriate communication methods.
- Suggest product improvements and design proof of concepts if required.
- Proficiency with CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS) and build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Can conduct unit, system, performance and quality assurance testing.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize application for maximum speed and security.
- Should be highly analytical and technologically savvy, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Articulate through problems and demonstrate the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and document user requirements clearly and concisely.
- Develop strong working relationship with onsite medical professionals and end users.
- Have an innovative, creative and flexible personality.
- Familiarity with CI concepts and related tools – JIRA, Bamboo, Fisheye, SVN.
- Knowledge of website security and vulnerability mitigation desirable but not essential.